The best 27-inch monitor in India is the LG UltraFine 4K – it has an exceptional IPS display with crispier resolution and accurate colours that make it an ideal monitor for designers & 4K gamers. If you are an intense esports player, then the best monitor for you will be Acer KG271P which comes with 165Hz of shutter and 0.7ms of lag-proof response. The last in the lineup is the BenQ GW2780 – a recommended eye-care display for your office and movie needs.
REVIEWS: 3 best 27 inch monitors in India 
Disclaimer: The MonsterFPS.com is reader-supported. So we may earn a small fee when you make a purchase using one of the links here.
3. BenQ GW2780 – best 27″ monitor for work & movies
The BenQ GW2780 is a popular 27 inch Full HD monitor. It has an IPS panel powered display that reproduces striking color spectrum with comprehensive gamut coverage. The monitor has 250 cd brightness, adequate even for the heavily lit room.
As for the construction, the BenQ model adopts a sleekier build with a thin edge to edge bezels that gives it a modern looks. The stand supports up-n-down tilt at -5˚ to 20˚ range that promotes your neck rest.
Care for your Eyes with Flick-Free B.I. Technology
The BenQ 27″ display comes with a sophisticated Brightness Intelligence Tech, which detects the surrounding ambiance and adjusts the brightness accordingly, resulting in the least strain on your eyes.
Not just that, but the monitor has flicker-free shutter and is also equipped to filter out blue light output that prevents eye fatigue and irritation.
- Excellent edge to edge bezel-less design
- 27″ Full HD IPS display
- 250 cd/m² brightness
- 5ms response and 60Hz shutter
- Low blue light emission
- HDMI, VGA, Audio & Display Port
- Mess-free cable management
- 3Y Warranty
- The monitor has impressive picture quality.
- It has an excellent build that also supports tilting.
- The monitor is best suited for office work and movies.
- The inadequate response and average frame rate make it unsuitable for pro gamers.
- It has poor color reproduction and not suitable for designers.
2. Acer KG271P – best 165hz monitor for gaming
Second, in the list is the Acer KG271P that offers an array of robust features. The monitor flaunts a hunk looks, 3 sides slimmer bezels, and an optimised layout that occupies minimal space on your desk. It has a highly ergonomic stand that permits swivel and tilts adjustment to put your neck at ease.
From the performance perspective, the 27 inch Acer monitor comes with 1080p Full HD resolution based on a TN panel that offers terrific 400 NITS brightness and optimal contrast. The gaming monitor has:
Furious 165Hz refresh & eminent 0.7ms response rate.
One of the critical specs for an esports monitor is the maximum shutter and least response time to keep the input lag at bay. This Acer monitor comes packed with a monstrous 165Hz shutter rate and 0.7ms of unmatching response time that will make your experience with sophisticated games more fluid and pleasant.
- 27″ TN Panel backed display
- 1080p Full HD resolution
- 400NITS Brightness
- 165Hz refresh rate on overclocking
- 0.7MS response time
- AMD FreeSync support
- DVI Dual Link, HDMI, Display port
- 2Wx2 inbuilt speaker output
- Swivel, tiltable, and VESA mount support
- The best 27-inch monitor under 20k for your esports requirement.
- If you play games like online multiplayer FPS that require quick reaction, this is the monitor.
- This 27 inch Acer monitor doesn’t have good colour reproduction required for photo-editing.
- If you need a monitor for work that obliges colours to be natural, like in Photo/graphics designs, this is not the one for you.
1. LG UltraFine – best 27″ 4K monitor for design and gamers
One of the most popular resolutions for a 27-inch monitor is 4K because of the pixel density that contributes better DPI. The 27″ LG monitor is just that ideal monitor. It has an impressive IPS panel backed 2160p 4K resolution that yields a more vibrant colour output. The premium segment monitor boasts 99% of sRGB covering 1.07 Billion colours at the arsenal.
Color calibrated out of the box for designers & 4K gamers.
The list of highlight features of the UltraFine series includes the colour-calibrated display. The monitor is professionally calibrated to reproduce the most accurate colours that help keep the intended colours, so you don’t have to compromise with the quality of your work.
Now you can enjoy your most awaited 4K games with breathtaking contrast and better-managed blacks.
Better cinematics with HDR 10
The next exclusive spec is the High Dynamic Range HDR10 that serves the UltraFine monitor to distinguish better dark and brighter of the picture. It is highly effective in colorful games and movies.
- 27″ 4K IPS Display
- Features HDR 10 for better depth
- 99% of sRGB & 1.07B colours in the gamut
- HDMI & Display ports
- AMD FreeSync support
- 60Hz shutter & 5ms response
- Vertical tilt & VESA mountable
- The LG UltraFine monitor has the best pixel DPI to make a visual crispier.
- It is a color-calibrated monitor which comes handy for editing and designing professionals.
- The HDR 10 makes your movies and gaming experience more alive.
- If you want to enjoy 4K games, then choose this – for online esports, it’s not the right choice.
Why you should trust us
At MonsterFPS, we are a small team of computer graduates. So obviously we have a better understanding of every aspect and technicality that drives the PC performance. And that’s what makes us more competent at suggesting the right PC monitors than non-techies.
We can’t buy every monitor for testing. So instead, we follow an extensive research process that includes hours of analyzing every technical spec, buyer reviews, and comparing them to find the best out of best.
The frequently asked questions
What is the best 27-inch monitor to buy?
Is a 27-inch monitor too big?
It depends. Having too small screen size can severely impact your productivity. Too large will make it challenging to keep an eye on everything. You need the right balance. The 27-inch monitor is best suited for Pro gamers and users who have used 24″ size and feel for more.
Is a 24 inch or 27 inch monitor better?
The 24-inch monitors are best for those who crave for productivity. These are also usually more economical. The 27-inch variant is more for gaming, editing, and for those require large space. If you need, check out our list of best 24″ monitors in India.
Is 1080p good enough for a 27-inch monitor?
Hate to say, but it depends. If you have a vision problem or anything, you might want to consider higher than 1080p for 27″ screen. For the rest, the 1080p should work just fine.